|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent full time basis, based in Bath.
The ideal candidate will be keen to continuously learn new and relevant technologies and be capable of driving the test strategy by working hand-in-hand with the development and product management teams.
• Demonstrable experience of rolling out automated testing frameworks e.g. using Selenium/WebDriver within an Agile delivery environment
• Experience in testing web software, and good knowledge of open source development stacks
• Development experience in an object-oriented language, preferably PHP
• Web Service and RESTful API automated testing experience and a good understanding of how web apps consume RESTful services
• Extensive experience of appropriate automated testing tools (Selenium, Katalon etc)
• Extensive knowledge of Agile development practices including TDD and BDD
• Experience with major browsers and browser tools, e.g. firebug
• Understanding of structured and unstructured databases
• Good understanding of version control systems. Experience in using git
• Use of debugging tools, ability to analyse stack traces, code, log-files and other artefacts
• Good understanding of CI and experience of using a CI system, ideally Jenkins
• Ability to programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON.
• Exposure to AWS
• Experiences of working in a multi-tenant environment with multiple clients
• Experience of Project / Programme Management.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.