|Salary||£28,000 - £34,000|
Our client is seeking a technology Solutions Developer, this will be based in Colchester, Essex.
The roles key responsibilities are:
Develop applications in line with Microsoft White Papers, Power App community best practice and local standards; focusing on Canvas Apps with user interface and user experience at the core of what is delivered. Ensure the longevity of solutions is considered and that opportunities for redevelopment and reuse of modules are optimized.
Optimize application build by making best use off standard licences and connectors to SharePoint, Power BI and other O365 data sources.
Experience they are seeking:
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
• Able to adapt teaching styles depending on the audience
• Specific knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365, Experience of developing solutions using M365 Power Platform.
• Experience of delivering training to groups and individuals
• Experience delivering cultural change
• Management of suppliers and development of technology plans
• Computing (Computer Science) Level 03 or equivalent
• ITILv3 or above
• Practical working experience in using Microsoft 365 stack of applications
• Experience of developing applications using PowerApps
• Working knowledge of using and administrating SharePoint as an EDRMS
• Experience of maintaining and developing SharePoint as a corporate resource
• Experience in Industry standard application development processes and lifecycle planning
• Proven experience in delivering end-to-end assessment of project requirements to end-user adoption
• Microsoft 365 Office suite
• Microsoft Project or equivalent
• Microsoft PowerApps development
• Microsoft Power Automate
• Microsoft PowerBI
• Microsoft 365 Admin Centre
• Microsoft SharePoint Admin
• Application Development
• Application Delivery
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.