|Salary||£30,000 - £80,000|
Our client is seeking a Technical Consultant to be based in Guildford, Surrey.
Working In this position you will provide support for a wide range of high-profile UK public sectors and defence organisation’s.
The position is as a client-side advisor, so due to this, regular travel within the UK should be expected. The base office is in Guildford, but it is likely that you will spend the majority of your time working with clients at their sites.
They provide substantial training, including online, classroom and in-house courses, leading to nationally recognised qualifications in a verity of areas. They provide structured career development pathways to help you gain responsibility and influence.
Working either individually or as part of a larger team, you will undertake a number of consultancy assignments that could include:
• Developing strategies for future delivery of ICT services to meet the client’s business needs and in accordance with the Government’s ICT and other strategies;
• Defining end-to-end architectures including Business, Applications, Data and Infrastructure;
• Production of User and Service Requirements Documentation;
• Delivery of key Concept and Assessment Phase products;
• Supporting large ICT procurements, including developing procurement documentation, and evaluation strategies and evaluating bids;
• Providing technical assurance that proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
Qualifications and Experience:
They work predominantly within the UK Defence and Public Sectors, because of this experience within those sectors is desirable, preferably within the ICT context on enterprise solutions.
The following attributes and areas of experience will make you particularly suited to a Technical Consultant role:
• Client facing (external or internal);
• Prior work experience gained in a technical and / or consulting environment;
• The ability to present and justify conclusions to project teams and stakeholders;
• A willingness to take on new and unfamiliar subject matter;
• The ability to build and nurture durable working relations with stakeholders;
• Proven abilities in communicating and delivering to stakeholder expectations and requirements.
Candidates must be eligible and willing to gain UK Security Clearance to apply for this position.
• Competitive salary;
• A discretionary bonus, paid twice a year;
• 25 days annual Leave plus bank holidays;
• Twice* yearly performance appraisal/pay review (*while at Consultant and Senior Consultant grades, annually thereafter);
• Investment in training relevant to an individual’s development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.