|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Location||Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk|
My high profile client are seeking a Technical Author to join their team in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.
To produce and maintain high quality documentation for my clients bespoke applications including: user manuals, administration manuals, quick reference guides, training manuals, presentations, brand guidelines and application Help text. In addition, there will be a requirement for the development and creation of training collateral.
• A good working knowledge of MS Office products
• A background or understanding of the Criminal Justice System
• A knowledge of technical authoring software; RoboHelp
• An understanding of the entire systems development lifecycle
• Experience of producing a range of user guides and on-line help
• Experience of producing a range of reference and leaming materials including e-learning and printed
• The ability to learn new systems quickly, and to understand the business environment into which they are deployed
• Experience of the training development cycle (needs analysis, design and development);
• Experience of designing bespoke system training packages
• Excellent written communication skills are essential including editing and proof—reading skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.