|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus|
Our client are looking for a SS7 Tester to join their technical team. This will be fully remote working.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Be an effective member of the test team, perform manual, automated and performance testing, write test plans and reports including UAT test plans, and assist with customer acceptance events.
Ultimately ensure products and releases reach a high level of quality before they are delivered to the client.
· Experience commensurate with a minimum of 5 years working for large telecom organisations,
· having followed structured testing methodologies
· Good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE network and 3GPP standards.
· Experience of SS7 (MAP and SCCP), Diameter signalling testing.
· Experience of OMA MLP
· Practical knowledge of automatic testing tool such as JMeter.
· Experience of Protocol Analyzer tools like tcpdump, snoop etc.
· Experience of writing test scripts (Bash, etc.) and writing simple SQL queries.
· Experience of exploratory testing.
· Good command of Linux.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience
· Experience of Core / Radio Network interface testing
· Experience of telecoms infrastructure with respect to that involved in location calculations e.g.
· GMLC, SMLC.
· Experience of performance testing
· Experience of testing SIP protocol
· Experience of 3GPP Rel 16/17 for 5G
· Experience of Cloud native architectures
· Experience of writing telecom test frameworks using CPPUnit/Google C++/TCLTk
· Very good skills documenting and organising the UAT deliverables
· Experience of (math) algorithm testing.
· Educated to 2:1 Degree standard
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.