|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Location||Sheppard's Bush, London|
My client are seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team in London.
Role and responsibilities:
• Provide support to the business through the sales cycle include pre-sales, readiness assessments, cost optimisation, POC builds and to product go-live.
• Be the weapon of choice for Sales and the Product team in solutions design for customer needs and customer meetings.
• Communicate design decisions, best practise and solutions in plain and clear business terms to customers, internal teams and, when needed, the board and investors.
• Be the contact point for resolution of solutions requirement and design issues
• Analyse our existing technology environments (in house and 3rd party) to gain an overview of our technology stacks and their strengths, weaknesses.
• In collaboration with the Product Team and Sales highlight opportunities and threats to existing platforms and services.
• Drive the solutions design and decision-making process by articulating options and implications, ensuring designs are appropriate, flexible and robust.
• Advising on the technology stack for product development ensuring it is the most suitable for a service/project.
• Analyse non-functional requirements and ensure that product development and software development will meet them.
• Collaborate closely with the Product team and Solutions team to ensure product roadmap and the technologies are coordinated and enable current and new product requirements.
Skills and experience:
• 3+ years in a role or roles that involved solutions design
• At least 2 years in solutions design for cloud and ideally built on AWS
• Advantageous if combined with experience of on premise and co-located solutions design.
• Data modelling experience is advantageous and preferably in GIS related to the maritime sector.
• Good understanding of APIs and experience of their deployment via APIGEE an advantage
• Practical experience of working in companies that practise Agile and/or Lean delivery
• Important to understand automation, DevOps tools and methodologies and how they are used to deploy solutions within a cloud platform.
• Technical experience is advantageous, but in general this is not a hand on role.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.