|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Location||Sheppard's Bush, London|
Exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to be part of a very reputable and leading company based in London.
Role and responsibilities:
• Analyse and document our existing technology environments (in house and 3rd party) to gain an overview of our technology stacks and their strengths, weaknesses. Highlight opportunities and threats to existing platforms and services
• Provide support to the business through the sales cycle from pre-sales to readiness assessments, cost optimisation, POC builds through to product go-live
• Drive the solutions design and decision-making process by articulating options and implications, ensuring designs are appropriate, flexible and robust
• Ensure that the end deliverable can be monitored and supported effectively
• Drive solutions design forward by implementing best/appropriate processes and practises in alignment with our product led agile development strategy
• Collaborate closely with the Product team and Solutions team to ensure product roadmap and the technologies are coordinated and enable current and new product requirements
• Work closely with Head of Solutions (Development, DevOps and QA) to ensure that projects integrate the latest technology and DevOps / QA best practises to support continuous integration and deployment
Skills and experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience in architecting, estimating costs and solutions design built on AWS
• Advantageous if combined with experience of on premise and co-located solutions design.
• Data modelling experience is very important and preferably in GI
• Good understanding of the security, performance tuning, resilience and availability required
• Good knowledge of DevOps tools, automation and methodologies used to deploy solutions within a cloud platform
• Working knowledge of MicroServices and container-based systems
• Good understanding of using automation tools/APIs to bridge services together
• Practical experience of Agile and Lean delivery
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.