|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000|
My client is seeking a Software Tester and Testing Automation Developer to join their team based in Enfield, London.
• To develop and maintain internal software for testing automation.
• To understand and document test cases and scenarios.
• To carry out manual testing when required.
• To plan and perform non-regression testing.
• To schedule and execute cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure maximum compatibility.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• At least 2 years of experience in Java EE, and experience with Web development technologies
• Selenium (web driver) and Cucumber
• Sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Understanding of Object Oriented analysis
• Exposure to at least one of: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
• Exposure to Arquillian
• Exposure to LAMP stack and PHP
• Experience with Gradle or Maven
• Experience of using Eclipse or similar development environments
• Knowledge of MySQL and Apache
• Full lifecycle development and version control
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.