|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Server Developer to be part of a well established and exciting organisation in London.
• Implement features in a way that is performant and will scale well with increased volume
and concurrency of users
• Monitor, debug and quickly resolve server and database issues on games in production
• Create tools and shared libraries to streamline development
• Work in all phases of the development lifecycle with a focus on efficient and iterative
• Be part of an expert engineering team with a coherent development approach and high
level of technical quality
• Passion for developing popular games with high production values
• Software craftsperson with a diligent programming mentality and zero tolerance for bugs
• Excellent understanding of programming best practices and data-driven design
• Experience working with databases, particularly NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
• Experience writing automated software tests and writing testable code
• Self-driven and excel at completing tasks in a minimally supervised environment
• Able to communicate ideas from abstract game features to complex technical designs
• Comfortable working in a small team on high impact features
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related subject
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.