|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
My client, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, are seeking an experienced Senior Game Designer to join their team in-house.
Reporting to the Head of Game Design, the role involves significant responsibility in design and production, it is a creative role.
This is a client-facing role which may require the applicant to take calls out of core hours. User testing will inform iterative development and will require work with children.
Key skills required:
• Verbal communication - work closely with devs to iterate product design
• Verbal and visual communication - create presentation decks and present them
• Visual communication - designing digital interfaces
• Written communication - document creation for team and client communications
• Ideation and concept creation - continually generate ideas and development directions
• An understanding of video game history
• Experience in dialogue script writing
• Experience in game balance via system variables
• An understanding of games-playing audiences, including children, boys and girls
• Experience using Unity
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.