|Salary||£55,000 - £60,000|
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Developer to join their Manchester Office on a full-time hybrid basis.
• Manage, support and provide guidance to the existing development team
• Develop, test, and maintain the existing Case Management System
• research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
• Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
• Analyse and assess existing business systems and procedures
• Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
• Design and build Bespoke Applications and Portals leveraging Microsoft Powerapps
• Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
• Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications
• Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
• Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
• Extend Case Management processes using t-sql and .NET technologies (e.g. C#) by building external functions which enhance the existing functionality of the Proclaim system
• Test and implement hotfixes and upgrades to the Case Management system
• Regular checking procedures to ensure Task Servers are in operation, clearing KPI errors, matter integrity (missing data), MIWH integrity (missing data)
Education / Qualifications / Experience
• Ideally 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer
• Previous experience in managing and leading a team
• Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
• Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues
• Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
• ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation/ Intermediate Certification preferred but not essential
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.