|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
My client, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire are seeking a Senior Concept Artist whose main responsibility will be to work on an exciting and innovative new console game.
The Ideal Candidate will work closely with product owners, game designers, creative, and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creativity will help craft this new project.
• The Senior Concept Artist will visualise environments, characters, vehicles, colour schemes, and the overall mood and feel of the game
• The Concept Artist needs to be able to generate digital painted art at high speed.
• The Concept Artist must be able to generate high-quality digital images quickly that will inspire the team and can even be used as temporary placeholder art.
• Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director, or even your own from scratch
• Very strong traditional illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing and colouring skills
• A strong ability to draw in perspective
• A strong ability to think in 3D
• A strong ability to create action-centric images
• Great use of light and shadow
• Concept development
• Good eye for character creation and environment development
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.