Exciting opportunity for a Senior Automation Engineer to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- Training of Customer personnel.
- Leading turnkey projects, including time, cost and quality responsibilities.
- Leading other multi-disciplined engineers on your projects
- Involvement with commissioning of systems on site.
- Modifications to hardware and panels on site (24VDC, 230VAC, 415VAC).
- Customer interface regarding all project matters, including commercial aspects.
- Production of necessary documentation (FDS, Manuals etc.)
- Design and coding of some PLC/SCADA control system software (Rockwell & Siemens TIA)
- Testing and Acceptance testing with Customers.
- Provision of customer support services. Including 24/7 out of hours support.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical/Vocational Diploma or Degree in electrical or automation engineering or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of Design and coding of PLC/SCADA control systems software (Preferably Rockwell and Siemens TIA).
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy leading and working within a team.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Worldwide. Approx 30-40% annually.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.