|Salary||£26,000 - £30,000|
Our client is seeking a Second Line IT Support Desk Analyst to join their Bradford team. The ideal candidate will have experience in providing technical support and exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support to Trust technical infrastructure and end user computing, including strong technical support and customer experience; and effective and efficient first line resolutions across the Trust.
• Provide central IT service functions, including the management of incident and problem tickets and the purchasing of assets.
• Centrally manage service desk tickets for all of the IT services team, including SLA escalations, technical escalations, managerial
• reporting, operating the service desk switchboard and responding to email requests.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving tickets upon first contact.
• Responsible or the management and maintenance of active directory including group policy, account management and account automation.
• Responsible for visiting academies across the Trust to support IT site services, including assistance on problem escalation, triage and covering for staff absences.
• Deliver training courses on all new technical initiatives or within refresh projects as and when required.
• Remote monitoring and trend analysis of analytical data from all infrastructure components.
• Network troubleshooting and deployment, including fire walls, proxy services, content filtering and wired and wireless networks.
• Responsible for the support of all corporate applications.
• Ensure servicing and maintenance schedules are undertaken at the most operationally / convenient times.
• Understand, interact and fall in line with departmental planning strategies, such as PMP.
• Complete and file service tickets in the service desk system for self and team.
• Manage all IT infrastructure documentation; following, and improving on, change management activities.
• Ensure service resources are available where and when needed with appropriate skills across all teams.
• Work as part of a larger team to support multiple academies.
• Engage fully in the Trust appraisal process to fulfil personal potential and be able to participate effectively in the implementation of the Trust’s goals and improvement plan.
• Attend meetings / training and carry out administrative tasks and duties as specified on the Trust calendar.
• Contribute to decision-making and consultation procedures.
• Report any safeguarding concerns immediately to a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the IT Services Manager.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.