|Salary||£18,000 - £24,000|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
Our client, based in Leeds, seek a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
• The Sales Development Representative should have a proven track record in B2B lead generation. The ideal applicant will have a clear passion for sales and the relentlessness to succeed.
• 2+ years relevant experience i.e. telesales / Cold Call
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business development and relationship management skills
• Not afraid to get on the phone
• Ability to work towards target / KPI set
• Good analytical skills to test and to improve team performance
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
Your Skills and Interests:
• You will have exceptional people skills and ability to objection handling where required
• Ability to work individually as well as a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
• Highly proficient in use of social media as a core sales tool
• Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
• Approachable, patient and confident.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Organised and a team player
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
• Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
• 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension plan (NEST)
• Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
• Free massage in the office
• Free Yoga Classes
• Cash Health Plan
• “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
• Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.