|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
My client is recruiting for an experienced Property Litigation Paralegal to join their office in Holborn, London.
The person appointed will:
• Have 1+ years’ experience as a Paralegal within Property Litigation
• Be required to work within a very busy dynamic office;
• Be able to work as critical support to the Litigation Team;
• Be prepared to work independently when required to do so;
• Be able to undertake thorough and accurate Research;
• Be looking for the opportunity to progress towards running their own files, commensurate with their ability and with appropriate supervision as necessary.
• Be able to work as part of a team;
• Demonstrate superb written skills;
• Have excellent organisational ability;
• Have a proven record of working to deadlines;
• Have good telephone and communication skills;
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with members of the public and a wider office team;
• Have excellent IT skills, possibly with experience working within case management systems;
Salary and benefits:
They are a friendly firm with a flexible approach. This is a Full-Time position.
• Salary according to experience.
• 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.