|Salary||£35,000 - £42,000|
|Location||Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire|
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their systems team as a Project Manager in their hybrid working environment. Their main office is based in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire.
Duties of the role will include:
• Create and maintain project plans
• Comprehensive requirement gathering
• Define scope and project goals
• Agree and plan project timelines
• Identify project risks through risk assessments
• Maintain project administration including documentation
• Stakeholder management
• Provide regular updates to Senior Management
• Coordination of project team
• Manage outstanding project actions and provide regular updates to the team
• Follow change control process
• Complete project evaluations and identify lessons learnt
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Highly IT literate and analytical
• Excellent understanding of business process and improvement
• Proactive and self-managing
• 3+ years in Project Management roles in multi-disciplined organizations
• Comprehensive understanding of change management
• Agile Project Manager Practitioner
• Methodical and delivery focused
Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.