|Salary||£60,000 - £80,000|
Our client is looking for a Programme & Delivery Manager to help them deliver a key project for a start-up airline client, their Head office is based in London.
There will be a mix of remote working and a need to travel to the client’s sites in Africa.
What they are looking for:
• At least 5 years' experience managing complex projects and programmes, cutting across both business processes and IT systems implementations and integrations
• Co-ordinated multiple and interdependent delivery streams against tight deadlines
• Been involved in software development projects using agile methodologies, including build, QA and rollout
• Managed a combination of multiple internal and external providers' teams
• Experience navigating political corporate environments
• Experience selecting, contracting and managing external services providers
• The ability to travel abroad for up to 30% of your time over the duration of the project
• Excellent command of English
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environments, co-ordinating teams across different (and relatively remote) geographical locations
Ideally, you would also have experience:
• In the commercial airline industry, either in IT or in Commercial departments
• Working with start-up airlines
• In developing countries
Your responsibilities would include:
• Developing and continuously updating the overall programme planning, including key milestones, budget and resource allocation
• Co-ordinating the various project streams involved in setting up the airline’s internal Commercial department processes and necessary IT systems, managing a combination of internal teams and external services providers, including:
• Setting up the marketing & communications processes
• Network planning & scheduling (based on a very simple / light setup)
• Product & customer proposition
• Customer servicing & disruption handling
• Distribution & sales
• Revenue management & pricing
• Commercial IT
• Selecting and hiring a local team that would take over from our team after the end of the project
• Tracking the delivery of the various streams in terms of timing and budget
• More directly co-ordinating / managing external delivery teams for certain streams (e.g. implementation of the digital commerce platform, marketing & PR)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.