|Salary||£17600 - £19,100|
Our client is seeking a Programme Administrator (temp maternity cover) to e be based in there Bradford, Leeds office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide effective administration for staff development programmes with programme and session scheduling, meeting invitations, registers and evaluations, communication with session facilitators, support for resourcing and surveys.
• Support the engagement process for external staff development programmes.
• Work with the Teaching Institute team to ensure that online or face-to-face events are well organised; support occasional training and professional learning events as front of house or technical support.
• Support completion of risk assessments for training events.
• Ensure that communication about professional learning with academies and wider networks is effective, using good levels of spoken and written English including contributing to newsletters, website and social media.
• Maintain effective and efficient electronic filing and tracking systems ensuring compliance with GDPR regulations. Operate relevant ICT packages/information systems, for example, MS Office including teams, word, excel and email, internet and social media platforms.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the staff Director.
• Level 3 Administration/ Business Administration qualification or working towards a professional qualification.
• Full UK driving license.
• Proven success as an Administrator.
• Experience of using information management systems Microsoft Office 365, especially Teams, Outlook, Excel and Word.
• keeping and booking / tracking systems.
• Communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Write fluently with a high degree of Accuracy.
• Advanced Excel use.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.