|Salary||£35,000 - £50,000 + £5k car allowance|
Our client, based in Farnham, seek an experienced PHP developer to be a key part of the numerous PHP projects within the business.
You will have a ‘learning attitude’ and will be hungry to develop new skills and an understanding of new technologies regardless of previous experience. You will work along-side professional, high energy teams both in the UK and in the EU and will be part of some exciting and innovative products.
• Develop an understanding of proprietary enterprise software products
• Be able to work on existing codebases with an understanding of CLEAN code principles
• Work closely with the PHP Technical Lead/Solutions Architect to ensure high quality code
• 2+ years’ experience developing commercial PHP websites and/or enterprise applications
• 4+ years’ experience with LAMP stack development
• PHP Framework experience in at least one of: Slim, Laravel, Symfony 3
• An interest and understanding of object-oriented design and development strategies
• Web Concepts: REST, OOP, Dependency Injection
• An understanding of Agile development flow
• An understanding of test-driven development (TDD)
• Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
• Hold a valid passport
• Be prepared to travel for short periods to the EU when necessary
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
• Database ( MySQL)
• Linux, REST, version control (GIT)
• Object Oriented PHP
• Version control (GIT)
• Comfortable working remotely
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in the English language
Desirable but non-essential:
• TDD experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.