|Location||Reigate, Surrey (Home based role)|
My high profile client are seeking a Network Technical Design Architect to be based from Home with it's main office in Reigate, Surrey.
Reporting to a Team Leader within the Customer Design & Deployment Team, The Network TDA is responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support the business objectives of my client and their extensive customer base.
• Be able to translate customer business and technology requirements that can vary in detail, and produce high quality network solutions, at both high and low levels of detail.
• Be able to deliver designs to defined standards, often against challenging timescales.
• Provide input to technical designs provided by other ITES technology groups – a level of “cross-functional” technical knowledge is highly desirable.
• Routing & Switching (Cisco or Juniper)
• Firewall Solutions (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, or Juniper)
• Load Balancing (F5)
• Cisco CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCDP or Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE or Cisco CCIE or JNCIP/JNCIE
• Hold Current SC Clearance (or candidate will be submitted for, and expected to attain Security Clearance (SC) classification)
• WAN (MPLS, CPE & Exchange design)
• Candidates with specialism’s in Network Security, Cisco UCS or with experience in the design of large scale WAN/ISP environments (e.g. Service Provider) are of particular interest.
• Any exposure to Cisco Wireless, Avaya CM, Cisco UC, Lync & Lync Enterprise Voice and SIP Reference Architectures would be of benefit.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.