|Salary||£35,000 - £60,000|
|Location||Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk|
My national client are seeking Mid to Senior Developer to join their team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and direction in the implementation of web-based enterprise applications based predominantly on the Microsoft technology stack, utilising industry best practices such as TDD, BDD, or pair programming to ensure high quality products are developed within agreed timescales.
• Mentorship, including but not limited to training on design patterns, guided walkthrough of code base areas, critical review of code changes, etc
• Ensure your own and your team’s development is completed within agreed timescales
• Collective responsibility of CCRS ASD code base
• Actively participate in development ceremonies; planning, estimation, design, retrospectives, and reviews
• Work within the development governance framework including, but not limited to, adherence to Coding Guidelines, UI guides, automated testing, and code reviews
• Strong working knowledge of developing enterprise web-based applications
• In depth understanding of writing testable software – unit test, integration tests, TDD, BDD etc
• Good working knowledge of version control methods and software such as Team Foundation Server
• Knowledge of design patterns (such as MVVM), MEF, Reactive Extensions and Windows Workflow
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.