|Salary||£55,000 - £75,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX/CRM Developer to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
• Plugin Development
• CRM customization
• Workflow development
• Custom action development
• API Integration and Development
• Business Process Flows
• Participate in CRM Technical upgrades
• Deployment of solutions to all test and production environments
• Technical and functional documentation creation
• Estimates for proposed solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform, core modules and technologies
• Hands on experience with design and delivery of high-volume enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions
• Implementation of CRM customisations, plugins, workflows and integrations
• Experience in Team Foundation Server and version control
• Configuring Dynamics 365 entities, views and dashboards
• Understanding of the CRM security model
• Experience in performing unit and systems tests of developed solutions
• Experience of integrating CRM and other applications, preferably using Microsoft BizTalk
• Produce scalable and re-useable code
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.