Our client is searching for a Junior SEO Specialist with a passion for the Internet and search engines to join their growing SEO Department based in Kettering, Northampton.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of SEO, and will have some interaction with the Business Development Manager in charge of winning new SEO business.
Experience is desired but not essential as full training to be provided.
• Day to day management of clients accounts
• Creating SEO strategies for clients
• Implementing On-Site SEO measures
• Analysing and utilising data in written reports
• Liaising with the business development team in new business creation
• Keeping up to date with developments in SEO and search marketing
• Ability to understand the product and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
• Knowledge of recent history of Google algorithm updates
• Knowledge of the core fundamental principles of SEO and its purpose
• Up to date knowledge of digital marketing techniques – social, PPC, content marketing
• Strong writing and languages skills – you will need to write written reports for clients
• A team player willing to help move the department forward
• Ability to work on initiative when managing clients’ accounts
• Be highly organised and keep on top of all accounts you are managing
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and ability to utilise their data
• Experience of carrying out Keyword Research for web content – or at least an understanding of it
• Adobe InDesign
• Basic HTML
• Basic Excel
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.