|Salary||£38,000 - £50,000|
My client based In Tamworth, Staffordshire, are seeking a Java Developer to join their global organisation.
• Write clean and healthily structured, well documented code
• Deliver code which is well-tested and consistently error free
• Maintain consistent standards and approaches throughout the team following the lead of senior developers and the Head of Development
• Be aware of the technical strategy and implementation of our own internal development stream activities and make sure they apply the same standards that we would expect for client work
• Work with and contribute to building future-proof reusable core code libraries, which can be shared in order to drive further efficiency throughout the team
• Design and build database schemata with integrity and scalability, with data access layers that are optimised for performance and security
• Make sure they understand how to use the software tools that the team has chosen effectively and consistently
• Escalate critical support instances to senior developers and the client delivery team
• Participate in a culture of promoting new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team
• Be aware of the latest software development technologies and methodologies including TDD (Test Driven Development) and Extreme Programming
Technical Skills Required:
• Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Similar
• Be able to work to the Agile methodology
• Have at least five years experience in software design
• At least three years’ experience in using Agile methodologies.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.