|Salary||£21,000 - £25,000|
Our client is seeking an IT Technician to join their Cambridge based team.
• To provide first line support and a first response to IT requests in a timely, prioritised, and professional way in order to ensure high levels of availability of all IT equipment as directed by the IT manager.
• To install, configure, maintain, and support networked PCs, Laptops, Tablets, and peripheral devices including printers and whiteboards.
• To Contribute technical advice and research to the continual development of the school’s network plan and to support and testing of trial and new hardware and software assets.
• To take responsibility for discrete implementation and/or change activities, with scope and targets agreed with the IT manager, and delivering actions within time and within budget.
• To take initiative in noting and taking any necessary action to resolve unsafe and/or untidy cabling as required.
• Supporting Microsoft 365/Windows 10/Ipads
• Supporting Local Area Networks such as LANs
• AV equipment
• Microsoft or Apple Accreditation
• Service Maintenance
• ICT System installation, configuration, and basic hardware maintenance
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.