|Salary||£55,000 - £75,000|
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Systems Manager to be based in their Stratford, London office.
The role functions in a business that operates as a 7-day 24-hour complex, and as such full flexibility on working hours is required. Out client is flexible to hybrid working from home arrangements.
Job Purpose Statement:
Systems Manager will oversee the use of technology within the business with the primary focus being to design, manage, and monitor information systems. Responsible for management of all systems, selecting and implementing; overseeing escalations and assisting with the identification and delivery of service support improvement opportunities and programmes.
The role will be charged with researching and implementing ways that technology and network-based systems can create organizational efficiencies and productivity. Responsible for all systems such as Casino management, CRM, Finance as well as integrations and APIs. The role currently involves the management, coaching and development of a team of 3 personnel.
Skills and Knowledge
• Applicants for this role must demonstrate the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum 3 years project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions within a defined Software/Systems development lifecycle; consulting experience desirable
• Project Management qualification or training preferred
• Experience in the casino or similar industries desirable
Systems in use
• Experience with the following is not essential.
• Neon (IG- Playtech), Card Room Magic
• Tevalis (ePOS), Mitrefinch / TMS/ HR manager
• Micros (ePOS), Cammegh PIT Boss
• SAS / Power BI, BJ Progressives
• Count R / ART - TICO Redemption Terminals, Coda / Unit 4 Financials
• Advanced background with complex systems integration and implementation
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts
• Proficient in IT systems terminology
• Proven ability to document data lineage for efficient report generation
• Advanced experience in data encryption
• Knowledge of Casino products; services and facilities.
• Technical experience of PowerBI
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.