My client is seeking an IT Systems & Network Administrator to join their busy team based in Enfield.
The IT Systems and Network Administrator will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and ensuring tickets & tasks on the IT helpdesk are completed for swift resolution of faults.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Hands on strong technical experience.
• Strong Windows Server, VMware, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online skills.
• Excellent Networking skills (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, switch management)
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing environments.
• Working knowledge of voice platforms (e.g., VoIP, PBX, Contact centres)
• Energetic, goal oriented, detail conscious and be very methodical in her/his approach to projects.
• A very well organized and structured approach to work planning, time allocation to tasks, and a flexible approach to daily routines to deliver the desired results.
• An ambition to constantly learn new skills and develop knowledge, with an understanding that study time outside of working hours may be required for career development.
• A very good team working ethic, communicating with colleagues in a clear and professional manner, whilst maintaining a customer-service-based approach. The ability to work alone using own initiative and managing support calls to a high standard.
• Ability to apply ITIL processes to the provision of IT support.
• The ability to investigate and troubleshoot a wide range of technical problems, including computer equipment, software, network and server faults. A methodical problem-solver with a desire and aptitude for learning new skills. Patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help.
• Contribute credibly to IT department’s criteria of SLAs and other support targets.
• Capacity Building (advancement in knowledge, technology & training)
Relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• IT Certification e.g., MCSE, MCSA, VCP, ITIL, CCNA, etc.
• Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems, CompTIA A-plus/Network-plus or equivalent qualifications covering computer servicing/maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Experience working in ITIL Service Desk/environment.
• Credible knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft 365, Exchange Online administration.
• Credible knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and Cisco Meraki Firewall, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
• Credible knowledge/experience of supporting Active Directory, Group policies.
• Field service technical support experience in complex and diverse IT environments.
• Working knowledge of data storage systems, data backup and restoration methods, email filtering and anti-virus/security products.
• Good working knowledge of telecommunication including fixed and mobile.
• Working knowledge and experience in supporting virtual infrastructure and systems namely Hyper-V or VMware.
• Working knowledge and experience in supporting storage systems namely EMC SAN, Data domain backup systems.
• Working knowledge of backup solution/systems.
• Experience in supporting Android and iOS mobile devices.
• Full & clean driving license.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us w