|Salary||£26,500 - £36,000|
Exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator be part of an established and growing organisation based in Cambridge.
This post will assist with the support and administration of IT server systems. You will be involved with daily administration tasks and troubleshooting. You will also assist with improvements and developments to enhance IT services.
• Assist with the support, administration and maintenance of the Windows server estate.
• Assist with the user account and mailbox provisioning following starters/leavers, account amendment requests, and mailbox administration.
• Assist with administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange and domain services.
• Assist with IT server services such as DNS, DHCP, SQL Databases, IIS, RDS, Anti-virus protection, and Business systems.
• Assist with service maintenance, including:
o Monitoring of performance, events, and logs to report on any significant events and maintain service stability.
o Server backup monitoring, verification and restore tests.
o Patching, updating and upgrading of allocated Windows server systems.
• Provide service support, including:
o 2nd and 3rd line support for Helpdesk incident requests and perform initial troubleshooting for servers and their applications.
o 2nd line support for Microsoft Office 365 services.
• Ensure that all systems and procedures are documented to a high standard and meet audit requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 5 GCSEs grades C or above (or equivalent) in Maths, English and Science
• Degree/Higher qualifications in a computing related subject or certification
• Recent experience supporting and administering Windows servers in a corporate environment
• Recent experience of core IT services, including: AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Print services, Certificate authorities
• Recent experience administering Windows domain controllers and directory services
• Proven experience monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving support issues with Windows servers
• Familiarity of centrally managed AntiVirus solutions
• Experience supporting Office 365 accounts and services
• Recent experience working with virtualisation technologies, particularly VMWare
• Recent experience of Microsoft Exchange service administration, mailbox
• creation and configuration
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.