|Salary||£22,000 - £32,000|
Our client is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their office in Huntingdon on a full-time basis.
• Perform technical audits for new clients, highlight deficiencies and the corresponding recommendations in a formal proposal document.
• Initiate and implement projects to a high standard; ensure that the client documentation reflects the changes.
• Investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical issues raised by your client base.
• Provide support to clients owned by other Technical Leads in case of absence or unavailability.
• Work alongside the other team members to deliver complex projects when appropriate.
• Operate in a shift rotation to provide effective cover during operational hours (07:00 - 19:00).
• Take ownership of your tasks and work without supervision.
Experience and Qualifications
• Computer Science Degree or other suitable certifications
• Technical proficiency in the following: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server (2019 and prior), networking (IP & VLAN, DHCP, DNS, firewall configuration, SD-WAN), Experience of working with Microsoft Windows.
• Good understanding of networking.
• Confident with directly dealing with clients in face-to-face contact, over the phone, and via email.
• Familiarity with managed IT services environments.
• Able to communicate effectively and record work details in a ticketing system shared with our clients.
• Able to troubleshoot issues in a reliable timely manner and provide updates to clients on a regular basis.
• Enthusiastic and willing to develop your technical and soft skill proficiency.
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with colleagues in non-technical roles.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Salary range £22k to £32k based on ability and experience
• Annual Profit Related Bonus
• 40 Hours per week
• 34 Days holiday per annum including public holidays and Birthday leave
• Contributory Company Pension
• Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services
• Regular company-funded team socials
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.