Exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Brentwood, Essex.
• Provide remote and telephone support for client networks and applications
• Answer all calls in the queues and create tickets with sufficient notes on the issue at hand to either solve yourself or to work with another technician
• Manage the first response ticket queue and assign the tickets to the appropriate technician if one is available
• Be able to prove that you can research an issue and find a solution on your own.
• Working hours from 8:30AM - 5:30PM
• Full UK driving license.
• Must be willing to invest into growing their role and the company itself.
• Ability to multitask, manage own workload and react quickly to urgent issues.
• Experience with helpdesk ticketing and some form of RMM (Kaseya, AutoTask, SolarWinds, Labtech).
• Strong organisational, communication and customer service skills.
• Strong attention to details and a willingness to own a problem.
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies. A genuine interest in emerging technologies is required.
• Starting salary dependent on experience and qualifications, with a review after 6 months and annually thereafter.
• Excellent opportunities for growth - both in technical or commercial areas over the longer term.
• Options for paid overtime - our normal working hours are Monday to Friday.
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Discounted or free food
• On Site Parking
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.