|Salary||£23,000 - £28,000|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join their Development and Operations Team following the growth of their IT support services to their clients.
Our client pride themselves on providing first class customer support to their clients who rely on efficient support to keep their business and IT systems operational.
• Providing support to clients in respect of PC, software and network related issues to agreed SLAs
• Talking clients through diagnostics, resolutions and system set ups either by phone or via their error logging system
• Troubleshooting systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, contacting manufacturers/suppliers for warranty claims
• Conducting back up testing, script checking and restore tests of their servers
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems (Linux Servers & Windows PCs), applications, phone systems and mobile devices
• Monitoring and maintaining both the company and their clients' computer systems and networks (asset management and warranty tracking)
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles
• Researching where required and keeping up to date with latest software.
• Providing occasional onsite support to their customers in the UK which may involve out of hours working/overnight stay
The successful candidate will have knowledge of :
• Windows 10, Office (Office 365), drivers and software Installation.
• Hardware diagnostic (to support warranty claims).
• Servers and Network Equipment configuration (domain controller, group policy, Redhat, Ubunto and Routers/Firewalls.
Other skills which would be beneficial for this role are:
• Virtualisation (VM Ware) knowledge
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.