|Salary||£29,000 - £31,000|
My client, based in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire are a busy multi site service desk, who are seeking a dynamic IT Support Engineer to join their team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Act as initial point of contact within ICT for all problems and requests from users within the Services and provide an extremely customer focused service at all times to all users in often high-pressure situations.
• Provide technical support to users, trying to resolve their problems at the first point of contact, particularly for issues associated with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory accounts.
• Allocate calls to internal ICT support groups and 3rd party organisations responsible for providing support services and ensure they respond to such calls in line with established Service Level Agreements. Escalate all breaches of SLAs to line manager.
• Undertake the installation, testing, upgrading, control and management of all configuration items of the ICT user infrastructure (this includes, but is not limited to equipment such as laptops, PCs, tablets, phones (desk & mobile), MDTs, remote access tokens).
• Ensure all documentation (for example asset registers) relating to software, hardware and firmware assets, including information relating to the configuration items, their dependencies and relationships are accurate, complete and up to date. Ensure that accurate records to track them through their lifecycle are maintained.
• Investigate and resolve all reported incidents and problems associated with the ICT end user infrastructure in line with Service Level Agreements. ICT end user infrastructure includes, but is not limited to, laptops, PCs, tablets, phones (desk & mobile), MDTs, MFDs, station end equipment. Ensure that such incidents and problems are fully documented. Co-ordinate the implementation of remedies and preventative measures to address such incidents and problems.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.