Our client is seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to be based in their Holborn, London office.
The role is for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join an existing Helpdesk team to provide support for 700+ users on Windows 10, Office365, Outlook, FileSite and other legal bespoke applications. Support is also provided for other technologies including but not limited to PC hardware, printers, laptops, AV equipment, iPads and scanners.
The Helpdesk Support Analyst will be required to provide remote technical and desk side support on all software and hardware relates issues with an emphasis on taking ownership of calls and providing technical solutions whenever possible.
Your responsibility is:
• To build and install a range of personal computers including laptops, PC's using SCCM, ensuring best practices and standard builds are rigorously followed.
• To provide Application Support on the Windows7/Office365 suite of products and Worksite Document Management and associated applications.
• To provide the interface between the users and second/third line support ensuring issues are communicated both ways effectively and dealt with in a timely manner.
• To provide AV support for video conferencing and meeting room audio equipment for Hospitality staff.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience of 1st or 2nd line IT support - within a law firm desirable but not essential; Advanced Windows 10/Office365, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• General understanding of network technologies; VPN, Terminal Services, general remote working; Virus Protection (McAfee); and Document Management Systems (Interwoven) and Legal Applications i.e., Laserforms, Carpe Diem, Relativity, Casemap desirable but not essential.
Hours of work:
• The role involves being in the office 75% of the time with 25% of the time working from home.
• The 4 Analysts provide further offsite 24/7 out of hours support on a rota basis.
• Out of hours work as described above attracts a further premium to basic salary.
• To minimize disruption within core working hours (9:30 to 5:30) there will be on occasion, a requirement to work weekends and/or evenings. Any hours of work during this period are regarded as overtime.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.