|Salary||£30,000 - £33,000|
|Location||St Johns Wood, London|
Our client is seeking an IT Support analyst to join their growing team , to be based in St John wood, London.
Working under the supervision of the Head of IT, the IT Support Analyst will perform a variety of IT related tasks. This role will involve enhancing existing software applications to support operational efficiencies, as well as designing and implementing new in-house solutions.
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to diagnose, reproduce, and resolve technical problems
• Setup and configure Desktops, Laptops, Printers, IP Phones, VPN accounts and other network related devices.
• Perform backup and restores procedures on MS SQL databases
• Resolve issues on Microsoft application (O365, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Support users effectively on various in-house applications including SAP-B1 to maintain BAU
• Log all support calls into in-house ticketing system and ensure resolution in a timely manner
• Assist with the maintenance, execution, and delivery of technical projects in line with business requirements and strategic plans
• Perform technical research as part of IT project implementation
• Work with development teams to articulate user requirements into designs
• Use software tools to maintain all IT knowledge and projects related documents
• Monitor attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity
• Assist in implementation and management of security solutions
• Keep up to date with latest cyber security technologies
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT related subject (2:1 or higher) Preferred
• Proven experience in an IT related support role
• Good understanding in project methodologies and data analysis
• Good understanding of LAN/WAN/TCP/IP infrastructure
• Ability to perform network troubleshooting
• Keen to improve and expand their knowledge on cyber security
• Some experience of SQL query writing
• Hands on experience of installing IT software applications
• Experience in Windows 10 as well as Server 2012 and 2016
• Proficient in Microsoft office products
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.