|Salary||£23,000 - £27,000|
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst based in Westminster, London.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the person appointed will assume overall responsibility for first and some second-line technical support for all departmental IT applications and services across both a College and their Prep school, including end-user computing; this includes multi-function devices and specialized AV and IT equipment.
• Asset and Configuration Management
• Customer Service Management
• Problem Support
• Project and Event Support
• Service Focus
• Service Reporting
• Ownership initiative
The successful candidate is highly likely to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Qualified to degree level or similar.
• Possess a relevant IT qualification.
• Minimum of one year’s experience working in a busy IT support role.
• Experience of Microsoft O365 (essential) and some experience of Microsoft Azure (desirable).
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders in a professional manner, face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload independently.
• Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative.
• Solve problems in a logical and efficient manner.
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
• Ability to work in a team and form productive, supportive & professional relationships with all colleagues.
Normal working hours will vary within 0730 – 1730 (e.g. 0730 – 1600, 0900 – 1730) Monday to Friday; precise timings each week will be agreed in advance with reasonable notice.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo the requisite pre-employment procedures, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.