|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000|
Our client is seeking a IT Services Deputy Manager for their Norwich, Norfolk office.
They are seeking someone with at least 3 years of IT support experience in a Microsoft environment. You will need to have practical experience in supporting network operating systems, equipment, cabling, and infrastructure products as well as a proven technical background in desktop computers and peripherals. They will also have an enthusiasm for the deeper technologies needed to successfully run a trust-wide WAN.
• At least 3 years of general IT / technology work experience.
• Practical experience in supporting network operating systems, equipment, cabling and infrastructure products.
• Proven technical background in desktop computers and peripherals
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification (computer science or related subject would be preferable but not essential) or Relevant work experience indicating a graduate level of ability
• Full driving licence
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven organisational and administration skills
• Extensive knowledge and skills of IT support
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies as well as WANs and internet topologies
• An ability to train and support other staff to find new and better ways of working and using IT
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.