|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
Our client is seeking a IT Services Delivery Manager to work in their Edgware, London location.
his is a technical and operational management role. You will manage the IT support
team and support the company to define the perfect customer experience and own
the strategies to create that experience.
• Leading a team of onsite support engineers. Recognising inefficiencies and driving process improvement to enhance the productivity of all staff
• Working with project management and senior engineers to plan for the support of new systems and services and improving the level of support provided for existing ones
• To provide a high degree of technical expertise and analytical skill in the areas under the remit of the post and so affect speedy resolution/ escalation of faults
• Attend key service and business meetings such as the Change Advisory Board (CAB), steering meetings, and IT operational meetings
• Assist with the administration and configuration of Microsoft 365, Azure environment, InTune/MDM, Office 365, AV Systems and all systems and platforms across the company
• 3+ years’ experience managing a medium enterprise IT helpdesk
• Proficient communication and business acumen and the ability to ensure a consistently high level of customer satisfaction
• Proficient technical aptitude, written and oral communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and in different situations
• Proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure, dynamic fast paced situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and possess high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism
• Robust troubleshooting and strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability required
• Skills and proven record in leadership and management
• An understanding of enterprise IT systems such as M365, Active Directory as well as exposure to wide variety of technical products and issues
• Solid and in-depth understanding of Information Security, Networking and Cloud Technologies
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.