|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|
My client is recruiting for an IT Service Desk Team Leader in the Woking, Surrey area.
They are re-opening over 30 UK based venues and offices later this summer, and they are looking for a new IT Service Desk Team Leader to ensure the IT services their teams rely on operate smoothly during this critical time.
Managing a small team, including further new positions they'll be recruiting to this summer and an apprentice, you'll provide process guidance, technical advice and support to ensure the team can identify and resolve incidents efficiently.
Their ideal candidate will have previous experience as a team leader, manager, relevant deputy role or similar, and will need sound practical experience supporting a complex IT infrastructure estate.
As the IT Service Desk Team leader, you will be responsible for the IT Service desk team performance, processes, and delivery of IT services.
In order to achieve this, you will:
• Monitor the IT Service Desk team performance
• Provide technical and process guidance enabling the team to progress incidents and requests
• Identify, diagnose, manage, and resolve incidents as an overflow agent where required.
• Ensure that the terms agreed in service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved for all services using the end-to-end
• Incident Management and request management processes.
• Provide relevant reporting on the incident, change and problem management performance.
• Manage stock levels for IT Hardware ensuring that avoidable stock bottlenecks do not disrupt delivery
• Work with 3rd party vendors to progress incidents and requests where agreements are in place
• Be an escalation point for the business for incident and requests.
The ideal candidate would have experience of using and managing most, or all, of the following:
• Active directory
• Office 365
• CISCO Secure any connect
• Desktop, laptop, and Mobile phone estate
• Desirable to have exposure to Citrix, VMware, Azure and basic networking
• Reporting tools such as Excel or Power BI.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.