|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|
My client is recruiting for an IT Service Desk Team Leader in the Woking, Surrey area. You must have at least 3 years' experience working in a similar role.
They are re-opening over 30 UK based venues and offices later this summer, and they are looking for a new IT Service Desk Team Leader to ensure the IT services their teams rely on operate smoothly during this critical time.
Reporting to the IT Service Desk Team Leader, this role is based in the Woking office.
• Manage incidents and requests through to resolution which may be raised over the phone or through use of the Service
• Now self-service Portal.
• Adhere to SLA targets on response and resolution times.
• Perform 1st time fixes where possible.
• Perform analysis of more complex issues and aim to resolve as many as possible without the need to escalate.
• Manage incidents that require 3rd party support, communicating with said 3rd party and seeing incident through to resolution.
• Escalate to internal 2nd and 3rd line resource where appropriate.
• Provide feedback to your team lead to assist in identifying improvements to services and processes.
• Work on a shift-based rota to cover the opening hours of the IT service desk.
• Be part of the on-call rota for out of hours support.
• Manage major incidents following the Major Incident process.
• Be capable of managing multiple workstreams and prioritising critical issues.
The KPIs you will work towards are: 90% SLA resolution on call incidents and requests, and 75% first time fix rate of incidents.
The ideal candidate would have experience of using and managing most, or all, of the following:
• Active directory
• Office 365
• CISCO Secure any connect
• Windows 10 Desktop, laptop
• Windows 7
• Intune and Autopilot
• Mobile phone management
• Apple Mac support experience desirable.
• Desirable to have exposure to Citrix, VMware, Azure and basic networking
You will need the following knowledge and skills:
• A high level of troubleshooting skills across the technologies listed above.
• Vendor management
• Incident and request management
• Major incident management
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to learn and improve your skills using available resource
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.