|Salary||£18,000 - £65,000|
My client, based in Northampton, seek an Account Manager to join their busy team.
IT Sales Account Management Duties
• Prospect new clients and service existing clients for the client for the sale of IT related products and services by phone, email, social media and any other means available in order achieve your company GP target.
• Learn and keep updated on IT technology and services the client provides its clients and prospective clients. (Request training where required).
• Provide competitive quotations for existing and prospective customers of the client by ensuring best possible prices are sourced from suppliers and manufactures to maximise profit prior to providing pricing to customers.
• Process customer orders and generate purchase orders to fulfil customer orders.
• Be available to conduct the tasks required of the role five days a week from the office in Northampton (or home/remote location with suitable internet access on request). Although the role requires this to be performed during standard business hours 9:00am – 17:00pm GMT some additional out of standard business hours work may be required to meet customers’ requirements.
• Learn to use all internal systems and tools provided to enable quick and professional performance of the tasks and responsibilities expected.
• Additional tasks that are in the interest of the business but not listed in the above tasks and responsibilities but are in keeping with the employee’s skill set may be required to be performed from time to time at the request of the business.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.