My client based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic IT Network Manager to join their growing headquarters.
• Knowledge and experience of managing, maintaining and upgrading all aspects and components of secure and resilient local area, wide area and wireless networks in a geographically diverse network
• Knowledge and experience of securing networks against internal and external threats
• Knowledge and experience of proactively monitoring network performance and capacity ensuring problems are identified and addressed at an early stage to minimise issues affecting users
• Knowledge and experience of delivering ICT network infrastructure support in a multiple site environment
• Experience of providing excellent customer care with a customer-focussed approach and ‘can do’ attitude
• Self-motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
• Qualified or working toward formal industry training or qualification in ICT network to CCNP level.
• Full Current Driving Licence
Desirable Qualifications but not essential:
• Corporate membership of a relevant professional institute
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.