Our client is seeking a IT Business Systems Support Analyst to be based in their Wembley, London office.
To support and administer the IT Business Systems (Housing Management applications, SharePoint and Collaboration Tools), ensuring we deliver an excellent IT service to our customers, in line with our Service Offering and associated SLAs.
Working closely with our Business Systems Development team in the interpretation of business requirements which includes the configuration, administration and enhancement of the organisation’s Business Systems.
• Degree educated or equivalent work experience considered.
• ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 Foundation qualification
Knowledge and Skills Required
• An understanding of ITIL v3/v4 processes/practices within an Application Support capacity
• Utilising an ITSM system in progression of ITIL related tickets
• Customer-service focused.
• Effective and efficient communicator with customers, colleagues and 3rd parties including appropriate and flexible use of communication tools.
• Solution focused and can-do attitude with a desire to deliver an excellent service.
• Efficient troubleshooting skills and demonstrable issue-solving techniques.
• Strong technical background, appreciation especially in MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics and MS Office 365 apps.
• Good knowledge of the social housing sector and housing management systems, ideally, Northgate Housing or similar.
• Good business understanding or ability to work with business users to drive requirements gathering and maintain healthy working relationships.
• Good knowledge of relational databases and associated tools.
• Mandatory experience in MS SharePoint administration, MS Dynamics administration, MS Office 365 Tools and SQL.
• Desirable skills include Northgate Housing, Toad, PL/SQL, data integration tool eg TIBCO Scribe.
• Significant experience working as an Application/Systems Support Analyst in a busy IT environment.
• Broad IT knowledge and experience gained in the social housing sector.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.