|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
Our client is looking for an IT administrator with good general IT skills, experience with Office 365 administration / troubleshooting and ideally experience with CRMs, specifically Salesforce, to be based in there Croydon, London office.
This role will report to their Project Manager on technical solutions for transformative projects for their fast-growing company. They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, an enthusiasm for using tech to achieve commercial objectives, strong organizational skills and collaborative nature.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support help desk function, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network, CRM or communication systems (VOIP solution, Aircall) and maintaining the upkeep and troubleshooting of general software and hardware used by the teams
• Manage company IT inventory, including logs and ordering of hardware / software
• Updating and Troubleshooting Reporting derived from Telephony system and/or CRM System in
• Writing documents and providing technical training for CRM users
• Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
• Building and Updating / Editing Reports (Salesforce)
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
General Skills & Experience:
• Office 365 Suite, big focus on Excel in general
• Technical/Specialist Experience & Qualifications:
• Office 365 Administration / Azure database management
• General knowledge of HTML ideal
• Previous work experience of Salesforce, SugarCRM or other CRM systems
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.