|Salary||£32,000 - £39,000|
Our client is seeking a ICT Digital Programme Delivery Lead, for a fixed permanent term of 18 months, this will be based in Colchester, Essex.
The roles key responsibilities are:
Create and maintain a clear plan of all ICT work streams within the Transformation Programme for ICT and the organisation, providing a real-time view of all work streams with their priority, status, timeline for completion, resourcing, dependencies, budgets, and risk. Enabling ICT to have informed conversations with services and manage expectations on what is being delivered at all times.
Manage allocated projects and overall programme within assigned budgets and timescales; ensuring delivery is within the identified implementation budgets and that ongoing costs are accurately identified and are within ongoing revenue budget allocation.
Experience they are seeking:
• A project management qualification or equivalent experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in appropriate disciplines.
• Have proven experience as a project manager in an IT environment.
• Proven experience in managing and documenting Projects: among other areas, tight deadlines, budget pressures, end-customer expectations, and risk.
• Have experience of involvement with organizational change activities and documenting governance & standards around them.
• ITIL or other recognized ICT qualifications
• Programme Management experience
• Experience of successfully delivering projects using M365 solutions
• Experience of working with QMS accredited processes
• Awareness of ITIL service desk and standard process workflows.
• Have broad and deep knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite
• Knowledge of working practices in a range of business environments
• Project and Programme Management skills and the ability to progress multiple projects at once and working knowledge of ITIL aligned Projects
• Be able to plan, monitor and prioritise change
• Stakeholder analysis and communication planning
• Financial Monitoring - pre-project Capital & Revenue assessment and in-project real time costs analysis
• Have presentational skills
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts who can provide information, help and access to each other
• Microsoft 365 Office suite
• Microsoft Project or equivalent
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.