|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|
Our client is seeking an Helpdesk Coordinator to join their growing Hayes, London team.
The successful applicant will join a dynamic team of Service/Help Desk co-ordinators providing a central Service Desk function to one of our clients key clients. The Service Desk operates 24-hours per day, 7-days per week, and is the single point of contact for the delivery of services across three global regions. The Service Desk also provides help and support with ad-hoc requests and queries.
The Coordinator will validate work requests and allocate to the appropriate group(s) and team members for action, maintaining accurate details and update the status on internal and client systems. The Service Desk Coordinator will provide a centralised quality assurance function between their client’s technical teams and our field engineers, consolidating multiple channels of Service Request communication into the Supplier via a single entity.
Your normal hours of work will be based on a 12 hour shift pattern resulting in an average of approximately 42.5 hours working week, 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am, on a 4 days on 4 days off basis.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Previous experience working as a call handling operative in a customer facing IT service environment
• Previous Coordinator experience
• Previous experience using an IT helpdesk ticketing system
• Previous experience of Data Centre environment and or technologies
• Willingness to learn new systems and processes
• Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
• Ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to all customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Competent use of Microsoft Office suite
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.