|Salary||£9 per hour x 30 hours (£21,000 pro-rata)|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
Our client, based in Leeds, seek a part-time Front of House Assistant to join their team.
• Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are presentable at all times.
• Ensuring the staff and visitor kitchen is clean and presentable at all times.
• Ensure waste is managed and disposed of accordingly
• Ensure both coffee machines are stocked and cleaned on a daily basis, including fridges
• Take, purchase and present catering orders for meetings in a timely manner
• Manage milk and fruit deliveries
• Assist with maintaining office refreshments, stationery and kitchen supplies stock levels
• Ensure you understand meeting schedule for the day in advance
• Ensure all meeting rooms and areas are maintained to a high standard throughout the day (before & after meetings)
• Provide a hospitable service to colleagues if no/limited visitors in attendance
• Assist other departments and tasks as assigned
• Arrange for cover as and when required
• Familiarise self with front of house supervisor duties to provide cover
• Minimum GCSE or equivalent (Essential)
• Previous Front of House/ Hospitality experience (Essential)
• Food handling licence (Desirable)
• Highly organised and able to problem solve
• Excellent communication skills; including dealing with difficult customers/ situations
• Well-groomed and presentable at all times
• Good standard of IT skills including; Word, PowerPoint and experience using spreadsheets and databases preferred
• You will bring an upbeat and can-do attitude to work every day, ensuring a consistent and outstanding level of service
• Excellent phone manner
• Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business
• 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension plan (NEST)
• Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months)
• Free massage in the office
• Free Yoga Classes
• Cash Health Plan
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.