|Salary||£28,000 - £32,000|
Our client is looking for a Field Installations and Support Engineer to join their Stockport team.
In this role you will be expected to deliver IT and Telephony services to external customers who are typically SMEs as they cover implementation and ongoing administration and support.
They require an experienced Installations and Support Engineer to work primarily in the field (70%) and on our service desk when not booked out on site (30%). They are looking for IT background primarily and ideally, with exposure to supporting VOIP telephony as well to provide flexibility within our team. Travel will be primarily in the Greater Manchester area but extends across the Northwest.
• Field IT service gained in a reseller / MSP environment
• Customer service experience
• Full, clean driving licensee
• Computer literate - MS Office Suite
• Good standard of general education (9 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent)
• Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019, Windows Desktop 7 / 8 / 10 / 11, Internet Information Services Administration, Exchange administration, Managing Active Directory & Group Policy
• Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint - installation, configuration, data migration, administration
• Hypervisor Technology – VMWare & Hyper V
• Networking - firewall rules, LAN, WAN and VLAN configuration
• Network and Endpoint security solutions and protocols
• Storage Technologies – NAS Systems – connectivity and administration
• Backup Systems – Storagecraft, Arcserve or similar, VSS Administration and trouble shooting
• Internet connectivity (xDSL, Fibre, Leased Line, MPLS)
• Hosted Telephony (Gamma - Horizon, 9 Telecom - Eve)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.