|Salary||£20,000 - £35,000|
Due to rapid expansion, my industry leading client are seeking an E-Commerce Merchandiser and Copywriter to join its team.
The successful candidate will primarily be writing and improving product page and category page content on my client’s website. You will have a good blend of technical skills and commercial acumen, alongside good writing ability and research skills
This is a great opportunity to learn more about e-commerce, Join an award-winning company and contribute towards the growth of the online business through your writing and merchandising skills
• Product merchandising and technical administration duties, ensuring the site is up to date and accurate
• Researching, writing and editing online product page content to improve conversion and search performance
• Adding and reconfiguring products via the Magento ecommerce platform
• Managing and improving Magento product data to maximise product findability
• Continual improvement to the performance of product copy and data through analysis and testing
• Experience with a CMS platform of some kind is essential
• HTML (highly desirable, but training can be provided)
• Google Analytics (desirable, but training can be provided)
Skills and experience required:
• Experience in an ecommerce environment is preferred, as this is more than a copywriting role
• Prior experience with an online content management system (i.e. Magento) is essential
• Exceptional spelling, grammar and pedantic attention to detail is a prerequisite for this role
• Strong research skills and the passion to become a product expert in their field
• Understanding or experience of writing ecommerce product content is essential
• Strong critical thinker
• Great organisational skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.