|Salary||£200 - £250 per day|
Our client is seeking a Dynamics 365 Developer to work predominantly remotely to assist with one of their clients projects in Spalding, Lincolnshire for a 6 month contract.
About the role
• Designing and developing CRM Dynamics 365 solutions in conjunction with the Lead CRM Developer, to meet the needs of our customers and the business in order to maximize the benefit of using Dynamics 365.
• Providing technical and functional design documentation to drive development and enable ongoing support
• Work with the Senior CRM Development Manager and CRM Technical lead in the development of Dynamics CRM to deliver key strategic projects
• Providing technical support for the CRM solution
• Ensuring best practice is followed by using approved development standards, protecting our client’s investment in CRM Dynamics 365
• Plugin Development
• CRM customization
• Workflow development
• Custom action development
• API Integration and Development
• Business Process Flows
• Participate in CRM Technical upgrades
• Deployment of solutions to all test and production environments
• Technical and functional documentation creation
• Estimates for proposed solutions
• Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform, core modules and technologies
• Hands on experience with design and delivery of high-volume enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions
• Implementation of CRM customisations, plugins, workflows and integrations
• Experience in Team Foundation Server and version control
• Configuring Dynamics 365 entities, views and dashboards
• Understanding of the CRM security model
• Experience in performing unit and systems tests of developed solutions
• Experience of integrating CRM and other applications, preferably using Microsoft BizTalk
• Produce scalable and re-useable code
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.