|Salary||£28,000 - £33,000|
Our client based in London is seeking a Digital Engagement officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating a digital platform for children and young people to engage with while also increasing the digital engagement from such platform.
• Working directly with children and young people, online or face to face.
• Content Management Systems (CMS), SEO strategies, working with digital agencies and web development.
• Good working knowledge of statistical analysis such as Google analytics and social media insights, especially how to evaluate and analyse activity and use this analysis to make proactive recommendations for future activity.
• Good understanding of relevant policy, legislation and current issues relating to the rights and needs of deaf children and young people.
• Awareness of using social media, interactive media tools and video content to offer visually interesting ways to engage with deaf children and young people.
• Experience of undertaking, designing and facilitating participation activities.
• Experience of writing for and engaging a youth audience.
• Experience of setting up and managing new projects and practices.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.